Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Time Saver... Vista Print

I am all about cutting corners and saving time. For those of you who don't know me, I have OCD, so I love making everything match. One of my FAVORITE places to frequently visit is VistaPrint. Not only do they have frequent deals and offers, but you plenty for your order (at least 250).

As a teacher I find the business cards very handy. They can be used in many ways. I have used business cards to design small name plates for my tables and desks. My school is departmentalized, so I have two sets of classes. I have found that the name plates stores sell are too big to have 2 sets at each seat.

I just logged in and designed a name plate to post as an example.

At the beginning of the year, we have to create breakfast cards for our kids. Once again, to save time, cutting out a class set, and labeling, I designed breakfast cards for my homeroom.


Another time saver for those of you who have a personal laminator.... NO CUTTING! Grab the business cards laminating pouches from the store, throw the "business card" inside, laminate, and Viola! You're done! A pack of 20 laminating pouches costs about $1 at Walmart.




Like I said, there are many ways to use the cards. I just ordered these for my wedding favors. They're directions for how to plant the seed that they will receive inside a box. We received 250, WAY more than what we invited, but I can't complain $13, and they threw in free return shipping labels. Instead of using them as return address labels I turned them into stickers. I love this site! Look out for sales, and never pay full price because they always, always have some kind of deal!







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment