Friday, October 5, 2012

My First Linky Party! Currently October!

My first linky party! I came across this linky party at Oh' Boy 4th Grade... So here is what is currently going on in my world in October.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE Walking Dead. My fiance and I are trying to save money for our wedding, so we have done away with cable. We temporarily have Netflix and Hulu. You better believe I was excited to see Walking Dead had new releases! Anywho, I AM NOT a fan of scary movies, but there's just something about this show that has me hooked!

I am really loving the fact that tomorrow is Friday!Friday means jeans and time to catch up with my friends.

All I can think about are the little things that are left to plan and fix up for my wedding. The big day is set for December 1st! Yes that is less that 2 months away. As I am actually typing this, all I can think of are these tiny boxes I need to finish. Ugh!


Inside there are mini pots, seeds for spring blooming, and a thank you card. It was a cute idea at first! Now I feel like I might be kicking myself as I keep procrastinating!


I have been dying to get my hands on the new iphone! Again... saving money stinks and I am waiting patiently until I can afford to renew my contract and buy this nice gadget! By the way... I am obsessed with technology. I wish apple would magically grant me my wish of donating me a nice little laptop to poor little teacher. Hee hee :)

R&R Oh man how I need some rest and relaxation. I feel like I have been going and going since the school year started. I'm sure it doesn't help that all the other surrounding counties just a week off.

Last, but not least...


Oh how I love thee! I have a blast reading this to my class. The witch is sooo much fun to act out. Honestly, I enjoy making my voice that old squeaky witch sound. I know... geeky!

7 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you on wanting the IPhone 5..now I want to change my currently! I'm your newest follower. Stop by and say hi!
    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the being exhausted.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want the new iphone! Congrats on your wedding! I'm linked up and your newest follower!

    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your addiction to technology and anything mac related :) Wish my district used mac instead of pc :)

    And walking dead is so intense..cant watch scary movies either but I cant get enough of this show..season three starts soon :)
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wedding--so exciting! I'm your newest follower :) I can't wait to check out all of your tech ideas. I'm working on using my ipad in the classroom, but right now I only have my personal one, so I'm limited. Favorite teaching app right now = Confer.

    Heather
    The Wild Rumpus Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first Currently!
    Thanks for sharing your ideas!
    I have nominated you for a liebster blog award.
    Head on over to my blog for the details.
    Amanda
    Rock Stars At Work

    ReplyDelete