Sunday, July 15, 2012

Student Information Forms

The first day of school is quickly approaching. What does this mean? Yes, I am at it again- tweaking forms and cleaning up files. I know everyone has forms they use at the beginning of the school year, but this one form has been a life saver!

My school has a large number of Spanish speaking families. One thing I have created that has helped us out is a bilingual contact form. Yes, your office may have all of this information, but I have found it to be a life saver on more than one occasion. I have translated the English form. I have also created a section with sibling information. This comes in handy during conference scheduling. I learned this my first year of teaching. I found myself searching through binders of student information trying to locate which children had siblings and what teachers they had.

Check out the freebie and let me know what you think... I updated it for this school year, so if I forget to update it later on, let me know and I will change it ASAP!

Thank you!
Photobucket

School Form

No comments:

Post a Comment