Wahoo! I finish another literacy pack! I have currently been working on getting all of my literacy circle activities together into one huge pack. This is one of my favorite things about teaching fourth grade. I love it because this activity helps my students become independent learners. They're exstatic to learn the roles they are responsible for completing. I enoy watching their groups develop as they take ownership of their discussions and in turn, grow as readers.
CLICK HERE TO GRAB MY PACK!
It is a generic pack that can easily be worked into many books. It contains everything you need to complete any literature circle unit. Included in this pack:
* Literacy Circle Contract
* Vocabulary Predictions (predictions using vocabulary)
* Mad Word Finder (find unique, unfamiliar words define and use in context)
* Crafty Artist (Draws a part of chapter & provides caption)
* Cool Connector (Text Connections)
* Dialogue Director (Group Facilitator, Implicit Questions)
* Passage Actor (Fluency)
* Bookmark Job reminders (helps students keep track of current jobs)
* Super Narrator (Summarizing/retelling)
Read on & Happy Blogging!