Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oops.. I haven't quite figured out how to set the timer on my posts. So, it is a little late.

The time of year I dislike has arrived. The huge state test is right around the corner and I am feeling a little overwhelmed trying to decide what is most important to teach. Here's this months Currently from Oh Boy fourth Grade.



Listening: I usually have background noise of some sort. My house is a little too quiet tonight.

Loving: I am EXCITED tomorrow is "Friday"! Ok, not really. It's really Thursday, but we don't have school on Friday because it's a four day weekend. We no longer have our week long February break. Even though I am furloughed tomorrow, I'll take it. I need a good long restful week. I feel like the winter break went by way to fast.

Thinking: It is currently 11:47 PM! It is waaaay to late for me to be up. I have to wake up at 4:45 AM. I have to beat traffic in the morning. I know there's a teacher at my school that travels everyday from Ellijay. That's 2 hours from our school! I wonder what time she leaves every morning? Yikes!

Wanting: I REALLY need to finalize my honeymoon to Puerto Rico! Actually, I have gone as far as choosing the package & hotel, but when it came time to pay ... I get cold feet! I'm afraid I am going to end up in a scary, shady place. I need to just click it and be done with it!

Needing: Clearly I need sleep. Ha, Ha..for some reason I have already deleted my currently. I don't know what I was thinking. I usually save them, so that I can edit them. When I went to blog about needing, I had clearly not deleted my the copied text. So, I had to use a text box over my original text.

Pet Peeves: Agh! My husband is really bad at this. Please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way. The sound of the teeth on silverware is just as horribly equal as the sound of nails on a chalkboard. Eek, just thinking about it gives me the heebeejeebees :)


Hope everyone has a great Valentine's Day!

Happy Blogging!

Aileen




2 comments:

  1. Hi, found you through Farley's Feb. Currently.

    Congrats on your upcoming wedding & Puerto Rico honeymoon! Sounds lovely.

    I love short weeks too, my loving is along the same lines {Mon. was a holiday, Th. we had a Snow Day, & Today we had a 2 hr. delay} I had a 3 day work week...HOLLA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A honeymoon in Puerto Rico sounds awesome. I am sure everything will work out great. =)

    Sometimes a short week can seem VERY long but I always recuperate during those long weekends. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete