Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ignore the Dust!

Yikes! My blog has been collecting dust! I have been away for too long. With the large class sizes and double the literacy work with the new common core, I have been swamped! I have working on two things.

I just finished up a super cute Valentine's Day game! I can't wait to have my kids play it tomorrow. It's a spin off a math game my math partner uses.


VALETINE'S STACK'EMS CARD GAME


I debated whether or not to make this a freebie. I finished it too late...Especially since Valetine's Day is tomorrow.

The other thing that has been occupying my life it this enormous Topic Sentence pack. A few months ago I realized my students weren't understanding topic sentences (from finding them to writing them. I have had to take a break because our Drama Club is getting ready to perform Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs of the Black Forest.

I apologize for the short post, but I intend to clean up the dust within the next few days.

Happy Valentine's Day :) Don't eat too much sugar!



Happy Blogging!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment