Saturday, April 13, 2013

Long Needed Break :)

Apologies for my LONG needed break. I don't think I would have survived the past few months without my friend Abby over at Third Grade Bookworm. We just finished performing Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs of the Black Forest! Hee hee... well, we didn't perform it, we just guided our students in preparing for the show. We had an AMAZING group of 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students (28 total)perform a full 2-act play. Every show sold out! Insane!!!


Here is the BIG BAD BOY I have been working on for the past 2 months...




We could not have made the show a success without many people. I need to give many thanks to the people who have made this years' play a success!


Thank you Thank you Thank to Crystal who made our Playbill cover! It looked FABULOUS! Please hop on over to her blog, The Library Fox and her store.

I think of myself as a secret blogger :) so I am sure no once will see this, but I truly am very grateful for ALL of your help.

Now....it's time for me to get all of my stuff together and update this blog with some new goodies and classroom updates.

Goodbye to spring break :(

Happy Blogging!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment